Terms and Conditions:
Promotional Terms and Conditions are below. Subject to change.
- These terms and conditions "Terms" apply to the Promotion. By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms.
- Promotional Period: the Promotion will run from 00:00 (GMT) on Monday 3 June 2019 until 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 16 June 2019.
- Eligibility: Participants must be 18 years or over, holders of a valid credit or debit card and be resident in England, Scotland, or Wales. Residents of Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland are excluded. Employees, officers and workers (or their family members) of the Promoter (as defined below), and affiliates of the Promoter may not enter this Promotion.
- In order to have your name included in the draw for the Promotion, participants must complete a Qualifying Transaction.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a "Qualifying Transaction" means the placing of a fulfilled Deliveroo order, of any value, from the entrants Deliveroo account, using a credit card or debit card during the Promotional Period.
- A Qualifying Transaction equals one entry into the Promotion. Multiple Qualifying Transactions are permitted per participant and shall be entered into the draw.
- Prize: There is one prize of 'Free takeaway for life', which constitutes £20 a week Deliveroo credit for 50 years, available. The Prize will be subject to Deliveroo's voucher terms and conditions and cannot be transferred to a different account or redeemed for cash once it has been accepted.
- Prize draw: The winner will be drawn randomly within 5 working days of the end of the Promotional Period. Once the winner has been drawn:
- Deliveroo will make at least four attempts to contact the winner at the phone number associated with their account within 10 working days.
- Winners have 2 days to respond to the notification ("Prize Notification") confirming they wish to claim the Prize.
- The Promoter and shall continue the selection process until a Winner has accepted the Prize.
- If the winner accepts the Prize:
- the credit will be added to their Deliveroo account in annual installments over the next 50 years (unless the credit is forfeited in advance in line with clause 9).
- The first installment of £1,040 will be added to the winner's Deliveroo account within 10 working days of the winner claiming the prize.
- Each annual credit installment of £1,040 will be valid for 365 days, and cannot be carried over to the next year.
- If at anytime during the 50 year period, the winner closes their Deliveroo account, or their account needs to be closed by us for any reason such as suspected fraud or misuse, the credit may be forfeited, at Deliveroo's absolute discretion. The credit will also be forfeited if the winner's Deliveroo account is closed, either by the customer or Deliveroo, because of the winner's relocation to a country outside of the United Kingdom, disability or death.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without compensation. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion and is obliged to provide quotes as and when requested but are not obliged to participate in photographic publicity.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed due to input error or a technical fault or interruption (for example a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability that may not be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for:
any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind that may limit or prevent any person's participation in the prize draw;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, including any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the Prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize in transit thereto;
any other liability, except where foreseeable and caused by the Promoter's negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both you and the Promoter knew it might happen.
- If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Roofoods Ltd, 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom.
- These Terms and are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter: Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a private limited company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom.