These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, to their details being communicated to the Promoter's representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the entrant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary). Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding the employees (and their relatives) of Roofoods Ltd and excluding employees (and their relatives) of PepsiCo (and its agencies, and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion) and any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this Promotion.
- The Prize Draw Promotion ("Promotion") opens at 09:00 hours on 12th October 2018, and closes at 23:59 hours on 21st October 2018 ("Closing Date").
- No purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw. To enter, follow the link within the email related to this promotion, complete the survey and enter your contact details. Entry is limited to one per person.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to postal operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- The Prize consists of a £200 Deliveroo credit, and there is 1 prize to be won. The winners will be the drawn at random on 22nd October 2018 by the adjudicator nominated by the Promoter. The adjudicator's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be contacted by email within seven days of the draw referred to in Condition 5, and the contact email will include a unique code for a £200 Deliveroo voucher as his/her prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the identity of the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the winning entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means. Pursuant to Condition 9 below, the Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The £200 Deliveroo credit will be provided in the form of a unique code. The unique code must be added to customer's (meaning the Winner's) account by 31st October 2018, and has a validity period of 60 days after the date for redemption and referred to under Condition 6.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the Prize in whole or in part. The Prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim or cancel the Prize if it is transferred.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Roofoods Limited, The River Building - Level 1 Cannon Bridge House 1 Cousin Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 3TE.