DELIVEROO PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Deliveroo [Stamp Card] Promotion ("Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy.
- Promoter: Roofoods Limited (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08167130 and registered office address at River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London EC4R 3TE ("Deliveroo").
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 09.00 am (UK time) on 24/02/2022. Customers must place their first Entry Order (see details below) before 9:00am (UK time) on 07/06/2022("Entry Period").
3.1 To participate in the Promotion, you must have been selected by Deliveroo and entrants must be a legal resident of England, Scotland or Wales and at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are excluded.
3.2 A limit of one (1) entry per person applies to this Promotion.
3.3 Internet access is required to enter the Promotion.
3.4 Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
3.5 Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any persons who are not selected directly to participate of this promotion by Deliveroo; (ii) any employee or other individual engaged by Deliveroo or any of its associated companies; (iii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iv) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period: Log into the entrant's Deliveroo account on the on www.deliveroo.co.uk or the Deliveroo app only, place one (1) Qualifying Order before 9am on 07/06/2022 to activate their Stamp Card ("Entry Order").
- A "Qualifying Order" means a paid-for and delivered Deliveroo order with no minimum value (excluding delivery and service charges small order fees) placed with any restaurant or grocery partner during the Entry Period.
- Thereafter, entrants must place an additional three (3) Qualifying Orders to be eligible for the Reward Credit (as defined below), provided that each Qualifying Order is placed within twenty eight (28) days of their Entry Order.
Each entrant who satisfies the eligibility and entry criteria above is a "Qualifying Entrant".
- Not-participating: Qualifying Entrants who do not wish to participate in the Promotion may opt-out by clicking the "do not show this again" button in the Stamp Card Promotion pop-up on the Deliveroo app.
- Reward Credit: The Reward consists of £10 worth of credit, a minimum order value of £10 applies (excluding delivery, service charges and small order fees). Reward Credit (emailed at the completion of the 4 orders) must be redeemed within 14 days of issue. Geographical restrictions, delivery and service fees apply. One redemption per person. Voucher cannot be used with other credit or on any age restricted products.
- Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to the Reward Credit:
9.1 The Reward Credit is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Deliveroo's discretion.
9.2 The Reward Credit is subject to Deliveroo's Voucher Terms and Conditions. The entrant should ensure they are aware of any applicable expiry dates as set out in these terms. For example, if you complete your 4th order on 05/07/2022 you will receive an email to activate your credit on that day, you will then have until 11.59pm on 19 July to redeem this credit.
- Reward Credit delivery :
10.1 Once the Entrant has placed four (4) Qualifying Orders the £10 credit will be sent via a pop-up on the Deliveroo app linked with the Entrant's Deliveroo account and via email. Entrants can 'tap' the button 'Activate £10 Credit' in the app to add the Reward Credit to their account.
Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).]
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including but not limited to if:
i) there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law;
ii) fraud, abuse, and/or an error (either human or machine) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes or offers, or;
iii) variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo's reasonable control.
In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 22, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Deliveroo at: email@example.com