Terms and Conditions:
Shake Shack Token Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
● Please read these terms and conditions (T&Cs) carefully. These T&Cs will apply to all entrants to the prize draw. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of the T&Cs can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these T&Cs.
● The Promoter (defined below) is offering 350 prizes of a free burger or other main meal to be redeemed at any Shake Shack store in the UK, which will be awarded to 350 different randomly selected entrants who find one of the 350 winning tokens in their orders.
● HOW TO ENTER: Entry into this promotion is automatic for all Deliveroo customers who meet the eligibility criteria in these T&C and place an order through their Deliveroo account with Shake Shack between 11:00 (GMT) on 17th June 2019 until 23:59 (GMT) on 23rd June 2019 for same-day delivery.
● ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all customers in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over who have a Deliveroo account, excluding employees and those working for or on behalf of the Promoter and any other person connected with the promotion and its administration, including anyone working for a Shake Shack restaurant and their immediate family members and members of their household.
● CLAIMING THE PRIZE: 50 prizes will be awarded each day of the promotion. The winner will be made aware that they are the winner by way of a token which will be placed in their order.
● REDEEMING THE PRIZE: Prizes can be redeemed by taking the tokens to any Shake Shack store in the UK before 31 July 2019. For the avoidance of doubt, Deliveroo and Shake Shack reserve the right not to accept any token or person claiming to be a winner, if the token is not one of the official Promotion tokens, or if there is any other evidence or reasonable suspicion of tampering or dishonesty.
● The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of these terms and conditions or which Promoter reasonably suspects to be acting dishonestly, including (without limitation) by manipulating codes/tokens, generating multiple entries or submitting false information or being associated with such activity.
● The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against third party claim or fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
● The tokens are not legal currency and not to be used for any gambling, Deliveroo disclaim liability, to the extent permitted by law, regarding the use of the tokens, and does not give any warranty to their quality, value, or safety. The tokens are not edible and are not suitable for pets and children.
● Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability that may not be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for:
any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
(A) technical problems of any kind that may limit or prevent any person's participation in the prize draw;
(B) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
(C) any act or omission of any third party, including any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
(D) any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize in transit thereto;
any other liability, except where it foreseeable and caused by the Promoter's negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both you and the Promoter knew it might happen.
● The Promoter will use the personal details supplied in customer's accounts, and in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify prize winner and to announce the winners, including but not limited to the Promoter's social media accounts without compensation. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third-party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw including in awarding the prize.
● By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without compensation. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion and is obliged to provide quotes as and when requested but are not obliged to participate in photographic publicity.
● Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal for more information.
● The Promoter is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and will use your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. You can request a copy of the personal information the Promoter holds about you by contacting the Promoter in accordance with its Privacy Notice.
● These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
● The Promoter of the Competition is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.