Promotional Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions "Terms" apply to the Promotion. By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms. This promotion is run in conjunction with PizzaExpress Limited, who's terms and conditions available here https://www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/hbdb also apply to this promotion.
- Promotional Period: the Promotion will run from:
- 00:00 (GMT) 6 September 2019 until 23:59 (GMT) 8 September 2019 for orders in Liverpool;
- 00:00 (GMT) 13 September 2019 until 23:59 (GMT) 15 September 2019 for orders in Belfast;
- 00:00 (GMT) 20 September 2019 until 23:59 (GMT) 22 September 2019 for orders in Cardiff.
- Eligibility: Participants must be 18 years or over, holders of a valid credit or debit card and be resident in the United Kingdom. Employees, officers and workers (or their family members) of the Promoter (as defined below), and affiliates of the Promoter may not enter this Promotion.
- In order to have your name included in the draw for the Promotion, participants must complete a Qualifying Transaction ("Entrant").
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a "Qualifying Transaction" means the placing of a fulfilled Deliveroo order from any PizzaExpress store in either Liverpool, Belfast or Cardiff, from the Entrant's Deliveroo account, using a credit card or debit card, during the Promotional Period applicable for each city.
- A Qualifying Transaction equals one entry into the Promotion. Multiple Qualifying Transactions are permitted per participant and shall be entered into the draw.
- Prizes: 12 prizes of £1,000 PizzaExpress credit, each valid for 24 months ("Prize Credit"), will be given to 12 different randomly selected Entrants who find one of the 12 winning golden dough balls in their order.
- Claiming the Prize: Each golden dough ball contains a QR code on a slip inside.
- Entrants who find a golden dough ball should scan the QR code. Entrants without a smartphone can simply enter their unique code at hbdb.pizzaexpress.com.
- The QR code will direct Participants to an online entry page where they will be asked to enter the 6-digit code inside the golden dough ball. The entrant will then be told if they are successful or not.
- Immediately after entering their code, Entrants will receive an email indicating what they have won, with details of how to claim their prize.
- All prizes will be sent to the winners via the email address they supplied, within 72 hours of them entering the 6-digit code. Please ensure your email address is correct, as prizes will not be reissued if an incorrect email address was supplied.
- The Prize Credit will expire:
- 24 months after its issue date if you do not redeem any of its value or top it up during that period; or
- 24 months after your last redemption/top up.
- The Prize Credit may be redeemed at any PizzaExpress restaurant within the UK. Sorry, you can't currently use them for online orders. The Prize Credit cannot be replaced if lost, and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without compensation. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion and is obliged to provide quotes as and when requested but are not obliged to participate in photographic publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of these terms and conditions or which Promoter reasonably suspects to be acting dishonestly, including (without limitation) by manipulating codes/golden dough balls, generating multiple entries or submitting false information or being associated with such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against third party claim or fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- The golden dough balls are provided by a non-affiliated independent third party and as far as possible under applicable law, Deliveroo disclaims any liability regarding the use of the golden dough balls, and does not give any warranty to their quality, value, or safety. The golden dough balls are not edible and are not suitable for pets and children.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed due to input error or a technical fault or interruption (for example a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability that may not be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for:
any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other Entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind that may limit or prevent any person's participation in the prize draw;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, including any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the Prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize in transit thereto;
any other liability, except where foreseeable and caused by the Promoter's negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both you and the Promoter knew it might happen.
- If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Roofoods Ltd, 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom.
- These Terms and are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter: Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a private limited company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom.