Promotional Terms and Conditions are below. Subject to change.
September 2019 - Pho Tattoo giveaway
- This giveaway (the "Giveaway") is for 1770 chances to win a "Golden Tattoo", which can be used to claim one free pho meal from any Pho restaurant in the UK.
- The promoters of the Giveaway are Roofoods Ltd, a company registered in the UK with a registered office of The River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4R3TE ("Deliveroo") and [Pho to confirm company name and details] ("Pho")(together, the "Promoters").
- These terms apply to anyone who enters this Giveaway. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Deliveroo.
- This Giveaway is open to all Deliveroo customers in the UK, provided they are within a zone where Pho can be ordered on the Deliveroo platform.
- To enter the Giveaway, the entrant must order Pho from Deliveroo during the hours it is available on the Deliveroo platform between 16 September to 22 September 2019 ('Giveaway Period'). The winners will receive a Golden Tattoo in their order, which entitles them to one free pho meal. Fifteen (15) Golden Tattoos will be placed randomly in orders at each Pho store in the United Kingdom each day of the Giveaway Period.
- To claim one free pho meal using the Golden Tattoo, each winner must apply the tattoo, and present it at any Pho restaurant by no later than 31 October 2019. The winner may also claim their one free pho meal by handing over the unused Golden Tattoo, if they do not wish to apply the Golden Tattoo for any reason.
- The winner should observe all manufacturer's instructions. Use of the tattoo is at the winner's own risk and the winner is solely responsible for determining whether they have any pre-existing conditions that may impact their ability to use it.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to amend or suspend this Giveaway due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended terms on this page and/or via Deliveroo's social pages.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal for more information.