Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") carefully. These T&Cs will apply to all participants. If you do not agree with them, you should not participate. You can request a hard copy of the T&Cs by post by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these T&Cs.
- The Promoter (defined below) is offering the following Deliveroo credit prizes of a value between £2 and £10 for use at Patty & Bun ("Patty & Bun Credit"), which can be won instantly if credit is revealed when the panel is scratched.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: You will be given a scratch card when you order from participating "Patty & Bun" restaurants ("Participating Restaurants") from your Deliveroo account between 19th November and 25th November (subject to Participating Restaurant opening hours).
- ELIGIBILITY: You can participate in the promotion if you are a UK customer who is able to order from a Participating Restaurant through your Deliveroo account, unless you are an employee of a Participating Restaurant or any other person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to your involvement or connection with this promotion.
- HOW TO WIN: When the panel on the scratch card is scratched, it will reveal whether you have won Deliveroo credit, and if you have, the promotional code you can use to apply the credit to your account.
- THE PRIZE: You must apply the credit to your account within 14 days of the prize being awarded. All prizes for credit of £2, £3 and £10 must be used within 30 days of the date the credit is applied.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal for more information.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.