These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Deliveroo New User Free delivery for 14 Days Offer ("Offer"). By entering the Offer, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy.
- Promoter: Roofoods Limited (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08167130 and registered office address at River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London EC4R 3TE ("Deliveroo").
- Entry period: The Offer opens for entry at 00:01 am (UK time) on 22/11/21 and closes at 23:59 pm (UK time) on 31/12/21 ("Entry Period").
- To participate in the Offer, entrants must be a legal resident of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland at the time of entry.
- Entrants must be a new customer of Deliveroo who does not currently have a Deliveroo account. If you have previously had a Deliveroo account you will not be eligible.
- Internet access is required to enter the Offer.
- Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
Offer is only available in UK zones:
- Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Offer: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Deliveroo or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Offer.
- How to enter: To benefit from the Offer, entrants must open a Deliveroo account and make an order with a minimum order value of £15 within the Entry Period.
- Offer: Each eligible entrant shall be given 14 calendar days of free delivery when making an order with a minimum order value of £15 on Deliveroo ("Offer"). The 14 day period will begin from the date of the initial order. Each subsequent order must meet the minimum order value of £15. The entrant must still pay service fees on each order. The entrant may also have to pay a small order fee if their purchase does not meet the minimum order value of that restaurant.
- Offer conditions: The following conditions apply to the Offer:
- Each Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, the Offer may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Deliveroo's discretion.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to stop providing free delivery to a participant if it suspects that the participant is not an eligible entrant or is not otherwise acting in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any cost associated with placing an order is your responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).]
- No Endorsement: This Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Networks") or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network's rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Offer is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Offer howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Offer: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Offer is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Offer and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo's reasonable control.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Deliveroo, Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Offer.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Offer are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 17, if there is a dispute about the Offer or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Offer and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Offer will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. In particular:
- Deliveroo is the controller in respect of entrants' personal data obtained in connection with the Offer.
- Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, entrants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Offer.
- It is necessary for Deliveroo to use entrants' personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Offer or it is in Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use entrants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Offer.
- Deliveroo may share entrants' personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Offer.
- Deliveroo will retain entrants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice.
- Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator, the UK Information Commissioner's Office. Entrants can find out how to raise concerns with the regulator on its website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling its helpline on 0303 123 1113. For more information about data subject rights, please see Deliveroo's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Offer can be sent to Deliveroo at: