Terms and Conditions:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The promoter is Roofoods Ltd [(trading as Deliveroo)] (company number 08167130), whose registered office is at The River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 3TE (the "Promoter").
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom [(excluding Northern Ireland)] aged 18 and over at the date on which they enter the competition, except for employees or directors of the Promoter and its group companies, their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected with this competition. Where the prize (see the Prizes section below) involves the supply of any meals from partner restaurants, the competition is only open to individuals whose delivery address is within the Promoter's prescribed delivery area as listed on the Promoter's website or applications.
How to enter the competition
- For a chance of winning, tag your mum and her favourite dish on Facebook or Twitter and you will automatically be entered into the competition to win the prize (see the Prizes section below).
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be made between 00:01 and 23:59 on 31 March 2018. Any entries after 23:59 on 31 March 2018 will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will receive a £100 voucher code to spend on food and drink on the Deliveroo website or application. The voucher excludes delivery and service fees. Applicable delivery and service fees must be paid by the winner. The winner will have 30 days from receipt of the voucher to apply to voucher to their account. Once the voucher has been applied to the account, the winner will be given 3 months to redeem the credit against eligible orders. Deliveroo Voucher and Account Credit Terms and Conditions apply.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
- All entries received before 23:59 on 31 March 2018 will be entered into a prize draw and one winner will be selected at random. The winner will be informed of their selection on 1st April 2018 by private direct message on Twitter or Facebook. All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner using the process outlined above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by private direct message on Facebook or Twitter within 2 days of the date on which the winner responds to the notification of their win.
- The winner will be required to participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography). By entering the competition, you consent to the Promoter using your name and photograph in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the Promoter's control which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or any affected entries without further notice. The Promoter reserves the right to offer non-cash alternatives equal or greater to any cash prize where the Promoter is unable to administer any prize won by a participant.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed due to input error or a technical fault or interruption (for example a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of these terms and conditions or acting dishonestly, including (without limitation) by manipulating codes, generating multiple entries or submitting false information.
- Winners may be subject to a verification process by an independent third party. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (acting reasonably) is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible for or liable to compensate the winner or any other person or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is:
- caused by the Promoter's negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- in the case of loss or damage other than personal injury or death, foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both you and the Promoter knew it might happen.
- Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the competition is final.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope marked "Mother's Day Competition Winner" to the Promoter's address.
- The personal information (name, date of birth, postal address, email address and telephone number) you provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with you. The Promoter is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and will use your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice. You can request a copy of the personal information the Promoter holds about you by contacting the Promoter in accordance with its Privacy Notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.