Promotional Terms and Conditions are below. Subject to change.
Lionesses V Germany: £1 goal giveaway on 09/11/2019
We're giving away £1 credit for every goal scored by England in England V Germany on 09/11/2019. It's easy to play - all you have to do is order between 12pm and kick-off on the day of the game (1730), and hope for some goals.
We'll announce which matches are included in the promotion via email and social media, so you can place your orders in time. Good luck, and you can find full instructions and more information below. Full terms and conditions are available after 'How to Play'.
How to Play
Deliveroo is offering you the chance to win £1 worth of Deliveroo credit for every goal scored by England during England V Germany on 09/11/2019 in accordance with the following guidance ("How to Play Guide") and the full game terms and conditions ("Game Terms"):
- Deliveroo may communicate when a £1 Goal Giveaway match is coming up through any of the following formats: email, push notification or its social media pages. Keep an eye out, and if you want to get emails, make sure you've opted in to receive marketing emails (you can do this on your account page).
- To enter, you must meet our eligibility criteria (see our Game Terms for more) and place an "ASAP" order with Deliveroo between 12pm and the scheduled kick-off time on the day of the £1 Goal Giveaway match.
- Once you have entered, you'll automatically win £1 Deliveroo credit for any goal scored during the 90 minutes (including any injury time) of the £1 Goal Giveaway match. Penalty shootouts, disallowed goals and goals scored during extra-time will not count.
- Within 48 hours after the £1 Goal Giveaway match, we'll send you an email confirming the credit you have won, and showing you how to claim it.
- You can only enter once in respect of any £1 Goal Giveaway match (your entry into one match won't prevent you from entering future £1 Goal Giveaway matches).
- Please read our Game Terms carefully for full details about this promotion and the terms of your credit.
If all this excitement has made you hungry, head on over to Deliveroo now and see what amazing food is available in your area.
- The Promoter (defined below) is offering the opportunity to win Deliveroo vouchers in accordance with these terms ("Game Terms"). These Game Terms apply to all "£1 Goal Giveaway matches" (each individual match referred to as a "£1 Goal Giveaway match") communicated by Deliveroo during Deliveroo's £1 Goal Giveaway, and should be read in parallel with the "How to Play Guide" shown here.
- Please read these Game Terms carefully. These Game Terms will apply to all participants. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of the Game Terms can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these Game Terms.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all UK (excluding Northern Ireland) customers aged 18 or over who are able to order from any restaurant through their Deliveroo personal account, excluding any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. A customer is only eligible to win credit in connection with one order per £1 Goal Giveaway match.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entry into this promotion is automatic for all customers that meet the eligibility criteria and place an "ASAP" order on their personal Deliveroo account between 12pm and the scheduled kick-off time on the day of a £1 Goal Giveaway match.
- THE PRIZE: All eligible entries will receive credit following the £1 Goal Giveaway match subject to the following terms:
- The credit will be to the value of £1 for any goal scored by England during the 90 minutes (including any injury time) of the £1 Goal Giveaway match. Penalty shootouts, disallowed goals and goals scored during extra-time will not count.
- An email will be sent to the customer within 48 hours of the end of the relevant £1 Goal Giveaway match confirming the amount of credit that has been won, and how to claim it.
- The credit must be used within 7 days of the date the email is sent to the customer.
- All Deliveroo Voucher Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the credit except to the extent they are inconsistent with these terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended Game Terms on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- The Promoter will use the personal details supplied in customer's accounts, and in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify prize winner. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal for more information.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.
If all of that reading worked up your appetite, head over to Deliveroo and see what amazing food is available in your area.