1. Open to customers of Roofoods Ltd (trading as "Deliveroo") who are placing orders using a
2. Competition will run from 00:10 Monday 8th May 2018 until 23:59 Friday 18th May 2018
3. Any order from any Krispy Kreme restaurant on Deliveroo placed during the Promotional
Period using a company allowance shall constitute a single entry into the prize draw.
4. Prize: one delivery of - 10x dozen boxes of Sharer Dozen (a selection of Krispy Kreme's premium
and most popular flavours)
5. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish within the Promotional Period.
6. In the event any items are not available the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the
prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable and there is no
7. Winner Selection: winners will be selected by a random draw conducted after midday on
Monday 21st May 2018. The first two entries drawn will receive the prizes.
8. Winner notification: The winners will be notified via email and phone by Monday 21st May
2018. Winners have 14 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to claim
the prize. If any winner does not respond within 15 days the prize may be awarded to the
next randomly selected winner.
9. Winners may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion but are
not obliged to participate in publicity.
10. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by
any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall
exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Roofoods Ltd T/AS Deliveroo, Registered in England Number 08167130. Registered Office:
2nd Floor, The Heal's Building, 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ. VAT Number: 150
11. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons
(including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures
or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the
Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control
of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and
conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its
13. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to
the prize supplier terms and conditions. The promoter is not liable for any damages, injuries
or legal proceedings associated with this promotion.
14. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be
bound by these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter is Roofoods Ltd.