Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 18/02/19 – 10/03/19. Post a photo of you sharing a KIND bar with a friend with the hashtag #KINDxDeliveroo the chance to select a charity to receive a £1000 donation. 10 winners selected via random prize draw. Charity must be selected from an approved list. Max 1 entry per person. No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
Promoter: KIND Snacks UK
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected with this Promotion is not allowed to enter.
- You don't have to buy anything to take part in this Promotion, but you will need internet access and an Instagram account.
- Promotion Period: You can enter between 00.01 GMT on the 18th February 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 10th March 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free) and upload a photo of you sharing a KIND bar with your friend with the hashtag #KINDxDeliveroo you will be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person.
- The Prizes: 10 winners will each win the opportunity to select a charity (from a list of approved charities) and the Promoter will donate £1,000 to this charity.
- Winner Selection: We believe in being totally fair, so our winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries, to be carried out by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winners: If you are a lucky winner we will contact you via a direct message to the Instagram account you used on entry, within 5 working days of Winner Selection and you will need to get back to us with 14 working days to confirm your eligibility and to select a charity. If we do not hear from a winner within 14 days after first being contacted by us, we will sadly have to disqualify them and award the Prize to a reserve winner, selected in the same manner (although reserve winners may have less time to respond).
- Moderation: We can't accept any entries that we think:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively our name, reputation, or goodwill or any brand partner;
- defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to us (including our partners);
- promotes any political agenda.
- If you are a winner, then you agree to participate in reasonable publicity around the promotion and for your name and county of residence to be published on our Instagram page.
- We're sorry, but the Prizes cannot be transferred to someone else or exchanged for cash or anything. If for any reason a Prize is no longer available, we'll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you'll still love but which will definitely be of greater or equal value.
- Things happen that are out of our reasonable control or expectation, for example computer viruses, network failures, bugs, fraud, technical failures etc. If something like this occurs and it affects our ability to run the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or to disqualify anybody we reasonably believe to have been involved.
- We also believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own. If you're found to be cheating, you will be disqualified.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) we won't be liable for this, other than that suffered for death or personal injury which is a direct result of our negligence.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from sticking with these Terms & Conditions we will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing our obligations.
- Once the Promotion closes, the full name and county of the winner(s) will be published on our Instagram page.
- If any clauses of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the validity of the remainder of the clauses.
- By entering this Promotion, you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions are the ones that will count.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: KIND Snacks UK, 125 Old Broad Street, EC2N 1AR.