Holland & Barrett / Deliveroo Free Delivery Promotion
DELIVEROO PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Holland & Barrett / Deliveroo Free Delivery Promotion (the "Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy.
- Promoter: Roofoods Limited (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08167130 and registered office address at River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London EC4R 3TE ("Deliveroo").
- Promotion Period: The Promotion opens for entry at 00:01 (UK time) on 27/07/2020 and closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 09/08/2020 (the "Promotion Period").
- To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- Internet access is required to enter the Promotion.
- Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Deliveroo or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- Offer: Each Qualifying Order (as defined below) shall benefit from free delivery otherwise payable on such Qualifying Order (the "Offer").
- Qualifying Order: Only an order made from a Holland & Barrett restaurant listed on the Deliveroo platform in the UK during the Promotion Period with a minimum order value of £15, shall be a "Qualifying Order" for the purposes of the Offer.
- Offer conditions: The following conditions apply to the Offer:
- Each Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, the Offer may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Deliveroo's discretion.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to stop providing free delivery to a participant if it suspects that the participant is not an eligible participant or is not otherwise acting in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees that the participant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that Deliveroo is entitled (but not obliged) to use the participant's name and image in connection with such publicity. Each participant agrees that Deliveroo may share, publish or promote any image, video, text or other content submitted or uploaded to any website in connection with this Promotion on its corporate website, blogs or its Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
- Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).
- No Endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Networks") or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network's rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo's reasonable control.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Deliveroo, Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or participants that Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Disclosure of participant's details: By entering this Promotion, each participant acknowledges that their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any participant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Deliveroo using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the participant acknowledges that Deliveroo may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the participant's entry, to the UK's Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen where Deliveroo is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the offers advertised. To request disclosure of participants' details, enquiries must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 05/06/2020. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the offers have been validly claimed.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 17, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Personal data: Participants acknowledge that any personal data of participants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. In particular:
- Deliveroo is the controller in respect of participants' personal data obtained in connection with the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, participants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
- It is necessary for Deliveroo to use participants' personal data to perform its obligations to participants in relation to the administration of the Promotion or it is in Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use participants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo may share participant' personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will retain participants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice.
- Participants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator, the UK Information Commissioner's Office. Participants can find out how to raise concerns with the regulator on its website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling its helpline on 0303 123 1113. For more information about data subject rights, please see Deliveroo's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Deliveroo at: .