These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, to their details being communicated to the Promoter's representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the participant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary). Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group, Roofoods Ltd and any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- No Purchase Necessary to enter. Go to http://blog.deliveroo.co.uk/notes/win-a-vip-trip-to-amsterdam-with-deliveroo-and-heineken, watch the video of Heineken's master brewer and answer the multiple choice question. Your standard network rates apply. Entry is limited to one per person. All valid correct entries will be entered into a prize draw on 18 January 2017.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to postal operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- Promotion opens at 17:00 hours on 13 December 2016 and closes at 23:59 hours on 17 January 2017.
- There is one prize only. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The Judge's decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted by email and telephone by 19th January 2017. If contact with the winner cannot be made within 7 working days of first official contact an alternative winner will be drawn (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). Official contact includes an email or telephone call leaving a voicemail if available. There will be four official contacts made to a winner before an alternative is drawn. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner's details will be available by sending a SAE to Haygarth, 28-31 Haygarth Place, London SW19 5BY from 30th January 2017
- The prize comprises a trip for 2 adults aged 18 or over to Amsterdam. Winner and guest will be required to have a valid passport and visa (if necessary). Prize may be taken at any time for 12 months following the end of the promotion excluding Christmas holidays, New Year holidays, Easter holidays, all UK Bank Holidays, Trade Fairs and Special Local Events in Amsterdam. Prize includes return economy flights from London (Gatwick, Stansted or Luton) to Amsterdam, private airport transfers to the hotel from the airport in Amsterdam, 2 nights stay in a 4 star centrally located hotel on a shared twin room bed & breakfast basis, I Amsterdam City card, entry to the Heineken Experience with a VIP behind the scenes guided tour. Following the tour, entry to an exclusive bar where you will sample 2 premium beers, served with a fine selection of Dutch cheeses and 'bitterballen'. In addition there is a Burger and Beer cruise on one evening which is a 1.5-hour evening Amsterdam canal cruise a freshly made burger, a brownie, and two bottles of beer or two cans of soft drink.
The prize also includes entry to the IcebarXtracold and 2 free Extra cold Heineken or soft drinks) and participation in a 3D ride during your Icebar session. Prize includes €90 Spending money (total). Comprehensive Travel insurance included (covers people up to and including 69 years of age. There may be a supplement payable by winner or guest over the age of 70. We are not able to insure winner with pre-existing medical conditions).
NO OTHER TRAVEL, SUBSISTENCE, GRATUITIES, COSTS OF A PERSONAL NATURE OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED. THESE COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY WINNER AND THEIR GUEST
There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
The winner and guests if aged 25 years or over and look over 25 years of age may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
The Promoter cannot guarantee that the events will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. The Promote can provide you with their details on request.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Roofoods Ltd, 22-24 Torrington Place, London, United Kingdom, WC1E 7HJ and Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ