Prize draw terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering this prize draw, each participant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The promoter of this prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is Roofoods Ltd, a company registered in the UK with a registered office of The River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4R3TE ("Deliveroo").
- The prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over at the date on which they enter the prize draw, except for employees or directors of the Promoter and its group companies, their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The prize draw is only valid on Deliveroo accounts associated with the email address that received this prize draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, the entrant must place an order any on Deliveroo, between the hours of 8am and 10.30am between 12/11/2019 and 14/11/2019 ("Prize Draw Period")
- All correctly submitted orders received during the Prize Draw Period will be entered into a prize draw within 24 hours following the end of the Prize Draw Period and the winners will be selected at random.
- Ten winners will be notified via email on 15 November 2019. Winners must provide an address for delivery within 2 working days. If an address is not provided within this time frame, the prize is forfeited and Deliveroo will draw a replacement winner. Prizes will be delivered within 21 working days.
- The prize is an Oh So Orange Google Pixel 4 phone valued at £699
- No phone contract or sim card will be provided as part of the Prize. The prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash.
- All costs and expenses not included within the promotional credits and Prize are the responsibility of the winner and the entrants.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to amend or suspend this Prize Draw due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended terms on this page and/or via Deliveroo's social pages.
- Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the prize draw is final.
- The name and county of each winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope marked "Big Credit Giveaway Competition Winner" to Deliveroo, The River Building, 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE.
- The personal information (name, date of birth, postal address, email address and telephone number) that you provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this prize draw and contact and verify the winner. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this prize draw or communicating with you.
- The Promoter is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and will use your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. You can request a copy of the personal information the Promoter holds about you by contacting the Promoter in accordance with its Privacy Notice.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability that may not be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for:
any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
(A) technical problems of any kind that may limit or prevent any person's participation in the prize draw;
(B) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
(C) any act or omission of any third party, including any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
(D) any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize in transit thereto;
any other liability, except where it foreseeable and caused by the Promoter's negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both you and the Promoter knew it might happen.
- The winners will be required to participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography). By entering the prize draw, you a) consent to the Promoter using your name and photograph in promotional material and b) waive all rights to review, approve or receive notice of our use of your name and photograph and agree to waive any and all moral rights (e.g. the right to be attributed as an author) or similar rights in such content.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal for more information.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.
- Google Pixel™ and Pixel™ is a trademark of Google Ireland Limited and used with permission.