Promotional Terms and Conditions are below. Subject to change.
England V Montenegro £150.00 giveaway.
- Please read these T&Cs carefully - if you do not agree with them, you should not participate. If you'd like to have a copy of the T&Cs, please print them or request a copy by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these T&Cs.
- Promotion is open to all UK customers aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Roofoods Ltd (trading as "Deliveroo") and any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Any orders containing alcoholic products may only be placed and consumed by individuals aged 18 or over.
- PROMOTION DATES: The promotion is open from Monday 11th November 12:00 2019, until Wednesday 13th November 2019 16:00 BST.
- HOW TO ENTER: tag a friend on the Facebook or Instagram post or Facebook event page to enter.
- THE PRIZE: Each entry will be automatically entered into a draw for the chance to win £150 worth of Deliveroo vouchers. A Deliveroo account will be required in order to use the prize.
- Once you have successfully claimed the prize (including, if required, setting up a Deliveroo account), we will send you a voucher code for £150 of Deliveroo credit on Wednesday 11th November 2019. The voucher must be redeemed within 30 days of receipt and can then be used for three months before its expiry date.
- One winner will be selected at random from our social media platforma (including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook). Once selected, the winner of the prize will be contacted through Instagram direct message, Facebook direct message, or Twitter direct message.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Each of our Partner Restaurants has a prescribed delivery area to ensure that meals reach your door when they are at their best. If you live outside the delivery areas, a message will appear on screen notifying you that ordering online will not be possible. You are welcome to use your voucher at any location where Deliveroo does deliver.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- We reserve the right to verify all entries and the winner, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- You have a right to access your personal information held by us or to request that we cease to use and remove such information. Any request for this should be made in writing using the contact details at the end of these T&Cs.
- All personal and other information relating to participants will be retained by us for a reasonable period after the promotion ends for auditing and legal reasons and to deal with any queries relating to the promotion.
- You agree that we are allowed to use any photos you share with us, post to our Social Pages, or tag Deliveroo in as part of this Promotion for promotional purposes.
- You agree that we are allowed to remove any photos you post from our Social Pages, for reasons including if you break these T&Cs.
- We may modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion (e.g. extend or change the period during which it runs) or make any other changes to the Promotion or these T&Cs. Where reasonably possible, we will notify you of such changes in advance or at the time we make such changes by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via a post to our Social Pages.
- We shall not be responsible for posts lost or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person, including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking part in the promotion or during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you have any queries or complaints about the promotion, please contact us using the contact details at the end of these T&Cs.
- By participating you confirm that you have read and agree to these T&Cs.
- These T&Cs are governed by English law and any disputes will be exclusively dealt with by the courts of England.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.