- Please read these terms and conditions (T&Cs) carefully. These T&Cs will apply to all entrants to the promotion. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of the T&Cs can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these T&Cs.
- THE PRIZES: Between 27 November - 3 December, the Promoter (defined below) is offering a chance to win a trip to Phuket, Thailand. The trip will be be supplied by NDL Group. Details about the trip, and terms and the applicable terms and conditions are set out below.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entry into this promotion each week is automatic, up until the point in time that the prize is awarded, for all Deliveroo customers who:
- meet the eligibility criteria set out in item 8 of these T&Cs; and
- order from any of the restaurants participating in the Taste Tour for that week ("Taste Tour Restaurants") through their Deliveroo account between 8am on the first day of the promotion and 11.59pm on the final day of the promotion (subject to the opening hours of each Taste Tour Restaurant).
Once the prize has been successfully claimed, the Promoter will post a confirmation on the Deliveroo Facebook page.
- TASTE TOUR RESTAURANTS: Taste Tour Restaurants for each week will be identified in promotional materials and tagged on the Deliveroo customer app and website with the wording "WIN A TASTE TOUR".
- HOW TO WIN: The winning order for each week will contain a special Taste Tours passport document (Prize Passport) confirming that the recipient is the winner for that week. The winning order will be determined by randomly selecting the Taste Tour Restaurant, date and time.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: Once the winner has received a winning Passport, they will need to claim their prize within 7 days in accordance with the instructions set out on the Prize Passport. If the prize has not been claimed within 7 days, it will be redrawn.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all UK customers aged 18 or over who are able to order through their Deliveroo account, excluding employees of the Promoter, employees of any Taste Tour Restaurants and any other person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer.
- Subject to item 11 of these terms, the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied in customer's accounts, and in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and the contact and verification of the prize winner and for no other purpose without first getting consent. The Promoter may disclose any customer's details personal information to its contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
- By accepting any prize, the winner may be required to acknowledge that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without compensation. The winner may also be asked to participate in publicity arising from the competition. A winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- The Promoter may modify, suspend or terminate the promotion (e.g. extend or change the period during which it runs) or make any other changes to the promotion or these T&C. Where reasonably possible, such changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- Normal registration and Deliveroo delivery terms and conditions will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal for more information.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.
- Trip Information & Terms
▪ Return flights for two people to Phuket
▪ Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 7 nights accommodation at Forty Winks Hotel Phuket
▪ Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Thai cooking class in Phuket for two people
▪ Travel insurance
Prize Terms and Conditions
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, must be booked at least three months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Thailand).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winner's nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 3 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a private double room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Thai cooking class is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked in advance. Class times include: Morning 11am, Afternoon at 4pm, or Evening at 6pm and each class lasts approximately 3 hours. Winner must advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.