DELIVEROO PROMOTION RULES.
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Deliveroo "Order Mr Beast on Deliveroo for the chance to win £10,000" Promotion ("Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy.
- Promoter: Roofoods Limited (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08167130 and registered office address at River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London EC4R 3TE ("Deliveroo").
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 12:01 am (UK time) on 13/12/2021 and closes at 11:59 pm (UK time) on 19/12/2021 ("Entry Period").
- a. To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of England, Scotland or Wales and at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are excluded.
- b. A valid credit or debit card is required to enter the Promotion.
- c. A Deliveroo account is required to enter the Promotion.
- d. Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Deliveroo, Mr Beast or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
- a. Log into the entrant's Deliveroo account on www.deliveroo.co.uk or the Deliveroo app: and
- b. Place a Qualifying Order of £10 or more from Mr Beast during the campaign period
A "Qualifying Order" means a paid-for and delivered Deliveroo order placed with Mr Beast (the "Participating Restaurant") of £10 or more during the Entry Period.
- Prizes: There is one (1) prize to be won in this Promotion ("Prize"). The Prize consists of £10,000.
- Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to the Prize:
- a. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Deliveroo's discretion.
- b. The Prize is subject to Deliveroo's Voucher Terms and Conditions. The winner should ensure they are aware of any applicable expiry dates.
- c. If at any time during the one (1) year period, the winner closes their Deliveroo account, or their account needs to be closed by us for any reason such as suspected fraud or misuse, the credit may be forfeited, at Deliveroo's absolute discretion. The credit will also be forfeited if the Deliveroo account of the winner is closed, either by the customer or Deliveroo, because of the winner's relocation to a country outside of the United Kingdom, disability or death. Deliveroo's account credit terms and conditions available here https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal will also apply to the prize.
- Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries during the campaign period.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified using any of the contact details linked to the winner's Deliveroo account provided during the campaign period. Deliveroo will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner's responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification.
- Claiming the Prize: The winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance with (1) hour of the initial winner's notification. The Prize is time-sensitive and therefore failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within two (1) hour.
- Prize Collection: The Prize will be transferred into the winners bank account of choice / cash will be given directly to the winner.
- Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in the filming of a video for Mr Beasts and Deliveroo's youtube and social channels at the time of delivery and that Deliveroo is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner's name and image in connection with such publicity. Each entrant agrees that Deliveroo may share, publish or promote any image, video, text or other content submitted or uploaded to any website in connection with this Promotion on its corporate website, blogs or its Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
- Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).
- No Endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Networks") or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network's rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion however caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo's reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Deliveroo, Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Disclosure of winner's details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Deliveroo using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Deliveroo may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant's entry, to the UK's Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen where Deliveroo is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners' details, enquirers must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29/02/2021. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prize has been validly claimed.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 21, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. In particular:
- a. Deliveroo is the controller in respect of entrants' personal data obtained in connection with the Promotion.
- b. Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, entrants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
- c. It is necessary for Deliveroo to use entrants' personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Promotion or it is in Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use entrants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion.
- d. Deliveroo may share entrants' personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Promotion.
- e. Deliveroo will retain entrants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice.
- f. Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator, the UK Information Commissioner's Office. Entrants can find out how to raise concerns with the regulator on its website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling its helpline on 0303 123 1113. For more information about data subject rights, please see Deliveroo's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Deliveroo at: email@example.com.
TBC waiting for Mr Beast to confirm
Have added in about the filming. Not sure if we need to make it clearer at the time of delivery