DELIVEROO PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Deliveroo Christmas Coupon Promotion (the "Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, each Claimant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy.
1. Promoter: Roofoods Limited (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08167130 and registered office address at River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London EC4R 3TE ("Deliveroo").
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on 27 November 2020 and ends 31 December 2020 (the "Promotion Period").
- To participate in the Promotion, Claimants must: (i) be a legal resident of England and at least 18 years old at the time of making a Qualifying Order (as defined below).
- Internet access and a Deliveroo account are required to enter the Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary to enter.
- Claimants must hold a valid coupon card (a "Coupon Card") with an accompanying entry code (a "Code") to enter.
4. How to enter:
To enter the Promotion, Claimants must:
a. Log into the Claimant's Deliveroo account on www.deliveroo.co.uk or the Deliveroo app and enter the Code available on the Coupon Card before placing a Qualifying Order.
b. A "Qualifying Order" means a paid-for and delivered Deliveroo order of minimum value £15.00 (excluding tips, delivery charges and other service-related charges) placed with a restaurant on the Deliveroo platform during the Promotion Period.
c. Each Coupon Card and accompanying Code entitles a Claimant to one Discount (as defined below) only.
5. Discount: On making a Qualifying Order by use of a Code, a Claimant will be entitled to £10.00 off the Qualifying Order (the "Discount").
6. Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).]
7. Interference with the Offer: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Offer is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
8. Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Offer and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo's reasonable control. Instances where Deliveroo may revoke this Offer include terrorist attacks, Government Lockdowns or other Covid-19 related restrictions, Natural Incidents, Immediate Safety, Weather (Heavy Snow, Hurricane, Storms, Light Snow, Ice), Protests and Strikes, Evacuations (Restaurants, Shopping Centres, etc.).
9. Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Deliveroo, Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to disqualify claims or Claimants that Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Offer.
10. Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Offer are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
11. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Disputes: Subject to Rule 13, if there is a dispute about the Offer or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
13. Law and jurisdiction: The Offer and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
14. Personal data: Claimants acknowledge that any personal data of Claimants processed in connection with this Offer will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. In particular:
a. Deliveroo is the controller in respect of Claimants' personal data obtained in connection with the Offer.
b. Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, Claimants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Offer.
c. It is necessary for Deliveroo to use Claimants' personal data to perform its obligations to Claimants in relation to the administration of the Offer or it is in Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use Claimants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Offer.
d. Deliveroo may share Claimants' personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Offer.
e. Deliveroo will retain Claimants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice.
f. Claimants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator, the UK Information Commissioner's Office. Claimants can find out how to raise concerns with the regulator on its website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling its helpline on 0303 123 1113. For more information about data subject rights, please see Deliveroo's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
15. Contact: Enquiries about this Offer can be sent to Deliveroo at: email@example.com