Terms and Conditions:
To celebrate Costa Coffee being on Deliveroo, we're giving you the chance to receive a Costa Coffee Gift Card of up to £100:
- In order to participate in this promotion, select Costa Coffee using your company's Deliveroo for Business corporate account and place a sufficient number of qualifying orders between 00:01 on 8 March 2019 and 23:59 on 5 April 2019 (the "Promotion Period") and you will receive a Costa Coffee Gift Card as follows:
- place 25 qualifying orders with Costa Coffee to receive a £100 Costa Coffee Gift Card;
- place 15 qualifying orders with Costa Coffee to receive a £75 Costa Coffee Gift Card; and
- place 5 qualifying orders with Costa Coffee to receive a £30 Costa Coffee Gift Card.
- To be a qualifying order each order must:
- be placed by you on a Deliveroo for Business company allowance during the Promotion Period; and
- have a minimum order value of £20 per order (not including delivery fee, service fee or rider tip).
- If you make a sufficient number of qualifying orders with Costa Coffee during the Promotion Period, you will receive a Costa Coffee Gift Card within one month of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Only one Costa Coffee Gift Card will be available per participant, and so (for example) if you place 17 qualifying orders during the Promotion Period you will receive a single £75 Costa Coffee Gift Card.
- Costa Coffee Gift Cards are issued subject to Costa Coffee's Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
- This promotion is non-transferable, has no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
- The promoter is: Roofood Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a private limited company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom.
- If you have any queries in relation to this promotion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org