Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering this prize draw, each participant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The promoter is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo) (company number 08167130), whose registered office is at The River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 3TE (the "Promoter").
- The prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over at the date on which they enter the prize draw, except for employees or directors of the Promoter and its group companies, their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The prize draw is only valid on Deliveroo accounts associated with the email address that received this prize draw.
How to enter the prize draw
- For a chance of winning, place any order with a total minimum cart value of £15 after any existing credits applicable fees are applied, and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw for the chance to win the jackpot prize of £1000 Deliveroo credit with a 365-day expiry ("Jackpot Prize").
- Everyone who enters the prize draw will receive a promotional credit of one of the following values, as applicable:
- £2.50 Deliveroo credit with 14-day expiry if you spend over £15
- £5 Deliveroo credit with 14-day expiry if you spend over £20
- £8 Deliveroo credit with 14-day expiry if you spend over £30
- You are eligible to enter the prize draw with each order that you make during the Prize Draw Period.
- Each Deliveroo credit must be redeemed against one or more future Deliveroo orders within its validity period. Each new order that is eligible for a credit under clause 5 during the Prize Draw Period will receive a promotional credit of the applicable amount. Multiple credits may not be used against the same order.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
- Entries must be made between 16:00 on 16/05/2019 and 23:59 on 16/06/2019 ("Prize Draw Period"). Any entries outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be entered into the prize draw.
- All correctly submitted entries received during the Prize Draw Period are eligible for a promotional credit as set out above. Valid entrants will receive an email to the email address registered with their account within 24 hours after Deliveroo has received an eligible order notifying them of the credit. Entrants must claim their credit within 7 days, or it will be forfeited.
Jackpot Prize Winner
- All correctly submitted entries received during the Prize Draw Period will be entered into a prize draw and the within 7 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period, the Jackpot Prize winner will be selected at random. The Jackpot Prize winner will be informed by email at the email address registered with their Deliveroo account. If the winner of the Jackpot Prize does not claim their credit within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select a different winner using the process outlined above.
- It is the customer's responsibility to claim the prize by adding the voucher code from their email onto their account within 7 days. If a winner fails to do this, we are unable to verify that this customer was a winner and therefore cannot provide the prize.
- The winner's Deliveroo account will be credited with the prize money within 24 hours of claiming their prize.
- It is the customer's responsibility to continue to be opted-in for marketing communications and push notifications until the end of the prize draw and associated announcements. If a customer opts-out of marketing communications or uninstalls the app during the campaign, we may be unable to deliver their prize and they will not be eligible to claim their credit.
- The winner will be required to participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography). By entering the prize draw, you a) consent to the Promoter using your name and photograph in promotional material and b) waive all rights to review, approve or receive notice of our use of your name and photograph and agree to waive any and all moral rights (e.g. the right to be attributed as an author) or similar rights in such content.
- All costs and expenses not included within the promotional credits and Jackpot Prize are the responsibility of the winner and the entrants.
- If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the Promoter's control which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or any affected entries without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to offer non-cash alternatives equal or greater to any cash prize where the Promoter is unable to provide any prize won by a participant.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed due to input error or a technical fault or interruption (for example a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of these terms and conditions or acting dishonestly, including (without limitation) by manipulating codes, generating multiple entries or submitting false information.
- The winner may be subject to a verification process by an independent third party. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (acting reasonably) is satisfied with the verification.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability that may not be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for: any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind that may limit or prevent any person's participation in the prize draw;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, including any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize in transit thereto;
or any other liability, except where it foreseeable and caused by the Promoter's negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both you and the Promoter knew it might happen.
- Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the prize draw is final.
- By participating in this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope marked "Big Credit Giveaway Competition Winner" to Deliveroo, The River Building, 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE.
- The personal information (name, date of birth, postal address, email address and telephone number) that you provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this prize draw. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this prize draw or communicating with you.
- By entering this prize draw, you acknowledge that if you win the prize, your surname and county of residence (and winning entry) may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place. To request disclosure of the winner's details, enquirers must send a stamped addressed envelope marked "Big Credit Giveaway Competition Winner" to Deliveroo, The River Building, 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been validly claimed.
- The Promoter is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and will use your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. You can request a copy of the personal information the Promoter holds about you by contacting the Promoter in accordance with its Privacy Notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.