We're offering you 20% off when you spend over £15 at selected restaurants every Tuesday from 21 May 2019 to 25 June 2019!
Here's how to enjoy your 20% off:
- Select any participating restaurant displaying the 'Treat Yourself Tuesdays' tag and spend a minimum of £15 (excluding tips, delivery or other service related charges) until midnight on any Tuesday between 21 May 2019 and 25 June 2019.
- Get 20% off your order.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be sold and delivered to persons aged 18 or over. Persons placing an order for alcohol must be aged 18 or over.
Read our full terms and conditions here - https://foodscene.deliveroo.co.uk/terms.
Full terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the Promotion. By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Promotional Terms and Conditions and by the Deliveroo Terms of Service at https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal
- Promotion Period: the Promotion will run from [00:01] until [23:59] on each Tuesday between 21 May 2019 and 25 June 2019.
- Eligibility: Participants must be UK (excluding Northern Ireland) customers aged 18 or over who are able to place a Qualifying Order to participating restaurants through their Deliveroo personal account, excluding any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- To receive 20% off their order (excluding tips, delivery or other service related charges), participants must Place a Qualifying Order (i.e. place and pay for) on Deliveroo.co.uk or its app during the Promotion Period
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a Qualifying Order means the placing of a Deliveroo order of a minimum value of £15 pounds (excluding tips, delivery and other service related charges) with one of the participating restaurants displaying the 20% off Tuesday tag.
- You can place multiple orders and receive multiple discounts each Tuesday throughout the Promotional Period.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Roofoods Ltd, 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom or by telephone on +44 203 322 3444.
- These Terms are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter: Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a private limited company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom.