DELIVEROO PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Ciroc Find the bauble Competition ("Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy.
- Promoter: Roofoods Limited (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08167130 and registered office address at River Building, Level 1 Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, London EC4R 3TE ("Deliveroo") and Diageo Great Britain Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 00507652 and registered office address at Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 09:00am (UK time) on 21/12/2021 and closes at 11:59 pm (UK time) on 03/01/2022 ("Entry Period").
- To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of England, Scotland or Wales and 18 years old at the time of entry. Residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are excluded.
- A limit of one (1) entry per person applies to this Promotion.
- Internet access and an active Deliveroo account are required to enter the Promotion.
- Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
- Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Promoter or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must log into the entrant's Deliveroo account on www.deliveroo.co.uk or the Deliveroo app during the Entry Period and place a Qualifying Order. A "Qualifying Order" means a paid-for and delivered Deliveroo order from a participating restaurant at one of the following Deliveroo Editions sites during the Entry Period: Battersea Culvert Place SW11 5BA
Wandsworth SW18 5JS
Leeds LS7 2HR
Manchester M5 3AN
Brighton Hove BN3 5LE
- Prizes: There are five (5) prizes to be won in this Promotion ("Prize"). Each prize consists of a 70cl personalised bottle of Ciroc vodka.
- Prize conditions: The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and is not for resale.
- Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a draw and selected at random. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on the following three dates throughout the duration of the entry period 22/12/21, 27/12/21 and 04/01/2022. The Deliveroo customer will automatically be a winner upon receiving the 'bauble' within their order. They will then be contacted by Deliveroo to be notified of their price win.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified using any of the contact details linked to the winner's Deliveroo account within five (5) working days following the winner selection. Deliveroo will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner's responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification.
- Claiming the Prize:
- The winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within seven (7) working days of the date of the initial winner's notification. Failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within seven (7) working days.
- Prize delivery: The Prize will be a 70cl personalised bottle of Ciroc as specified by the winner within thirty (30) working days of their acceptance of the Prize.
- Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that the Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner's name and image in connection with such publicity. Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may share, publish or promote any image, video, text or other content submitted or uploaded to any website in connection with this Promotion on its corporate website, blogs or its Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
- Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).]
- No Endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Networks") or any other third party save as expressly stated otherwise. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network's rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including but not limited to if:
- there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law;
- fraud, abuse, and/or an error (either human or machine) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes or offers; or
- variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Promoter's reasonable control.
In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Promoter regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Disclosure of winner's details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant's entry, to the UK's Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen where Promoter is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners' details, enquirers must submit a request to within three months of the end of the Promotion. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prizes have been validly claimed.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 22, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. In particular:
- Deliveroo is the controller in respect of entrants' personal data obtained in connection with the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, entrants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
- It is necessary for Deliveroo to use entrants' personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Promotion or it is in Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use entrants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo may share entrants' personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will retain entrants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice.
- Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator, the UK Information Commissioner's Office. Entrants can find out how to raise concerns with the regulator on its website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling its helpline on 0303 123 1113. For more information about data subject rights, please see Deliveroo's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Deliveroo at: .