To celebrate National Cupcake Week and all sweet things in general, here's some serious eye candy for cake lovers.
1. Party Ring Cupcake - Hey Little Cupcake
Most definitely not just for children's birthday parties, this nostalgic cupcake can be enjoyed any time, anywhere.
2. Vanilla and Chocolate Layer Cake - Primrose Bakery
Get your chocolate buttercream fix with this decadent layer cake.
Where: Primrose Bakery, London
3. Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Brownie - The Pudding Stop
Try and find a more indulgent brownie than this salted caramel and peanut butter version.
Where: The Pudding Stop, St Albans
4. Cookie Monster Cupcake - Bibi's Cupcakes, Edinburgh
Cookie Monster wisdom: "Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie."
Where: Bibi's Cupcakes, Edinburgh
5. Profiterole Biskie - Cutter & Squidge, London
Who says you can't have profiterole and biscuit in the same mouthful? Not Cutter and Squidge.
Where: Cutter & Squidge, London
6. White Chocolate and Raspberry Cakes - Pearl and Groove, London
It's hard to believe these little white-chocolate-and-raspberry beauties are gluten-free.
Where: Pearl and Groove, London
7. Chocolate Orange Cupcakes - Angel Food Bakery
The best fruity topping for any cupcake? Chocolate orange, hands down.
Where: Angel Food Bakery, Brighton
8. Rainbow Cake - Hummingbird Bakery, London
Covered in frosting and sprinkles, this six-layered cake is the best kind of rainbow.
Where: Hummingbird Bakery, London
9. Edible Flower Cupcakes - Eat 'n' Mess
We wish we could grow these in our garden.
Where: Eat 'n' Mess, Sevenoaks
10. Lychee Martini Cupcake - Lola's Cupcakes
This cocktail-inspired cupcake makes us very, very happy.
Where: Lola's Cupcakes, London
Tickled your sweet tooth? Order yourself some sweet treats now on Deliveroo.